Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

Switch double 1260 and double 1620 and weekend review

Yesterday I was togehter with the Freeski-Academy in the Area 47. There we had 2 amazing days. I did some doub12, 14 and 16 with different grebs.
Than I started to ride switch. First I did some speed tests. And than I did it. Hit a aerial kicker switch! After some switch cork 5 I did the switch double 10 and 12.
Before this day it was impossible in my view but it is possible.
Super, Super happy about that :)

Check it out:

Switch double 12 on aerial from Johannes Drexl on Vimeo.




Weekend review:

Last weekend was the second waterramp tour stop in Oberaudorf. The weather was bad and I didnt like the ramp. But I did my best and could win :)
Yes boy! Next weekend I will compete in Villach.

Here some pics:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen